The ongoing war in Syria has left children seriously injured. The injuries sustained by the children since the beginning of this crisis have not only been physical but psychological and emotional as well.
Ummah Care Foundation are providing the following services to children:
- Providing physiotherapy to children physically impaired by war.
- Delivering Parent workshops to support parents to continue care at home.
- Providing psychological therapies to children suffering from trauma due to war.
- Providing education and training.
- Providing physical aids for children (including, wheel chairs, splints, special supplies, incontinence pads, walking aids)
This project is bringing hope and creating smiles. Please support us by donating.
Sponsor a Child
Sponsor a child.
Your sponsorship contributes towards the child’s
5 physiotherapy sessions per month
Transport to and from the centre
Physical Assistance Aids